Nov 8, 2014

Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence review ( compared with SKii facial treatment essence )

 Hi Hi,

It has been about two months that I do not write my blog posts after my first post LOL. I recently joined to a new company and I am so busy with my new working life. xx just can't find the time to write blog. :(

Today, I want to write some reviews for Innisfree Soybean energy essence compared with SKii facial treatment essence.

SK-II facial treatment essence ( I deleted my blog photos  in accident and I dun have the bottle any more so have to post image from web )

I have been using SKii facial treatment essence (30ml ) which I got free when I buy their SKii stem power essence. This is the second time using this very popular SKii FTE. I used  up 75 ml of this SKii FTE before and I see no difference on my skin. So, I discontinued using it and now I just give it a try again after a few years since I got it as bundle.

Again, this  SKii essence makes my skin feels good ( cool feeling ) but no visible result. My skin is dry plus oily in T zone ( combination skin ). I used up 30 ml bottle but I decided not to purchase again since I am not sure I can afford to continue using in future to see the visible effects.

So, I looked up online and found some good reviews about Innisfree soybean essence to replace my SKii FTE. I bought it and it costs only S$59 for 150ml bottle.
( reasonable price )  ;)

Innisfree Soybean energy essence ( I deleted my blog photos  in accident and I dun have the bottle any more so have to post image from web )

I have been using it for about 1 week plus now. Normally, I use in morning and night after my hada labo lotion by soaking in the cotton pad and gently swipe over my face.

Surprisingly, it makes my skin moisturized and so plump immediately. I even feel that my skin becomes clear now. It does not break me out at all. Plus it does not have the strong smell like SKii FTE so it is good for people who have sensitive skin.

I try to compare using both SKii and Innisfree on my each hand. They both absorb well. SKii has very light liquidity formula and Innisfree has a bit sticky gel formula. ( not so sticky )
I must admit that SKii gives a cooler sensation on my face though.

But Innisfree makes my skin plump and clearer.

A lot of people including my friends have good results from SKii FTE but I guess it is not for me. Innisfree is more suitable for my combination skin and I am really loving it right now. I will definitely repurchase and try out their other skin care products for both quality and price. :) Thumbs up for this soybean essence from me!!


That's it for now guys. I will update my skin care routine products soon since I am really into them. Bye and see you!!!

 <3
 Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment