Feb 8, 2015

Ciate Paint Pots ( Sugared Almonds )


Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to do a review about Ciate Paint Pots in Sugared Almonds. Last week, I was browsing to buy a new nail polish in Sephora and I found Ciate. Their pretty bottle designs catch my attention and I got it. I just got one color ( Sugared Almonds ) to try since it is a bit pricey ( $20 ).  I love painting my nails since I was young ( about 13 ) and I have so many nail colors ( needless to say ) at my collection. I also love painting other people nails and I used to do it for my friends. hehe I have been wanting to try more high end nail polishes since I always buy korean brands mostly and they don't last long on my nails more than 3 days. So when I was buying Ciate, I really hoped they last long on my nails. 
Let's see what I think. 



How cute is the bottle <3

the color shade in PP044- sugared almonds


In Ciate website, it says sugared almonds is "peach orange nude color that will lighten and uplift any skin tone. A fruity mixture that is very summery. "




As they claim, the color is gorgeous peachy nude color that is good for every day wear to office. The color is very natural and brighten up your skin. I believe it will suit for every skin tone too.

I just put my middle finger with shimmer color and think this is cute




I have been wearing it for a week now and here is what I conclude.

Color pay off
-great. even one coat is enough if you don't like it thick 

Texture and application
- thick and creamy but very easy to apply and the brush is nice. It won't leave your application with some bubbles or streaks

Lasting effect
-I wore this for a week now but the color is still there and it barely chips. I use top coat on top to get shiny results though. Super impressed by this. Definitely better than OPI nail polishes that I tried.

Design
-Needless to say, their bottle is very cute and the flat bottle makes your hold firmer without worrying to drop the bottle.

So to conclude, this Ciate nail paint pot is the best that I have tried before and I think it is worth the price. I will definitely buy new colors from Ciate more in future. :)

Hint- My next post will be my birthday post. So exciting :)

<3
Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment