Feb 15, 2015

My 25th Birthday Celebration, Outfits and Presents ~


Hello all,

13 February was my birthday and I went out with my bf to celebrate a bit. We first went to Topayoh Buddhist Temple to pray and after that went for my BD lunch at Todai buffet restaurant at MBS. I went there with my friends for dinner before and I love their variety of food /seafood and desserts. So, I went for lunch again with my bf this time. I find that their lunch menu is less than dinner menu and no ice cream also. sob! :(


After lunch, we went for movie date and watched "Unbroken" directed and produced by Angelina Jolie. At first, I thought I would not like it since it is world war II based movie and might be boring. But, I really really enjoyed the movie. It is based on the truth story about an athlete called Louie and how he survived in the sea and prisoner of war camps during world war II. The movie is really interesting, inspiring and beautiful. I recommend it to everyone. <3


BD selife :D

After praying :)

at MBS. My dress is from a shop called KissJane and I really love their dresses. My clutch is from New Look and shoes are from Charles & Keith :)


Todai Restaurant :)

Their seafood are just fresh and yumm :D

Desserts, my favorite part of the meal :)


with love <3




just found out that Todai is a korean restaurant and saw a lot of korean celebrities photos on their wall


Kiss to my favorite Unnie Kim Ha Neul ( korean actress ) 



On 15 February which is today, I went out with my bf, sis and friends for lunch to celebrate my birthday again. We went to "I am Kim "korean BBQ restaurant near School of the Arts. This is my first time there also and I would like to try so yeah.  They got quite a number of meats and vegetables, korean dishes like tobukki, rice cake, gimbap ( sushi ), fried potatoes, sweet potatoes etc. They also got seaweed soup and a few juices to choose. I forgot to take photo of the food. 
I think I am Kim is cheaper than other korean BBQ restaurants like seoul gardens, ssikkek etc. Their meat is nice  ( especially pork belly ) and service is good too. ( manager) One thing that is different from other korean shops is that they have korean boys bands posters on their walls and quite a number of Tvs showing korean boy/girls bands MTVs.Recommend this shop for hang out with your friends. :)


Group photo before eating and ready to eat :D



just a little cakeee :)

ootd. My dress is from Forever 21 :)






Just a little collage photo of what I got for this year birthday. UD Vice 3 palette from my sister, Miss KG by Kurt Geiger navy blue court shoes from my bf, Sephora gift card from my sis thiri and bro sai lyan and Victoria's Secret Ultimate Bombshell essential make up kit from my bestie. :)
I really really love all of them and of course they know my likes and tastes.

I can't describe enough how much I am grateful to be surrounded by them in my life.


<3
Violet



No comments:

Post a Comment