Jun 1, 2016

What I am feeling! Quarter life crisis??

Hello everyone,

This blog post is inspired by my favorite vlogger, Estee lalonde. You can find her youtube channel with her name. I was watching her video "My quarter life crisis" and I feel related to her video with my life right now so much that I have to write this post.
First of all, I am 26 years old holding undergraduate degree in management and working my 3rd full time job for nearly 2 years now. I started working full time at the age of 20 and working for 6 years now. Now that I am 26, I honestly feel like I am in the quarter life crisis. I managed to get a degree, have a stable job and income although it is not related to my passion and stable relationship for almost 5 years but I feel like my life is pretty much stuck. I am not sure a lot of my friends around the same age 25-26-27 years old will feel the same way but I think they do too. At this age,you pretty much know what you are interested in or what your dreams are but you have no idea how to start. Sometimes, you feel inspired and want to take risks then you think again that you are too old to risk. You can differentiate who are your real friends but you feel lonely at time. Instead of going out with people you don't really like, you prefer to be alone now. You see a lot of young and successful people outside and you feel depressed . A lot of your friends are married or have kids  now and you feel like you have different world from them. You find out that you are not at the age when you can rely your parents every time or tell them your problems. People have a lot of expectations from you and you feel so much pressured. Sometimes, I talk to myself what is the point of doing all this and I just want to stop for a while.

Anyway, I am sure you can relate to some of the feelings and I think it is pretty normal to feel weird, depressed or unmotivated sometimes. I have positive thinking most of the times and I am sure everything will be sort out eventually in life. Anything is possible in your life and nobody can see the future and it is best not to worry too much , right? As long as you believe in yourself, I think nobody can doubt you. My favourite quote right now is " Do more of what makes you happy!" <3

All are just my feelings and 2 cents thoughts! :)






Cheers!
<3
Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment