Jan 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Happy New Year folks!!

2014 had passed by so quickly and I am glad that 2015 is here. Last year December was a busy month for me with celebrations and trip. I did not post last week because I was in Bali. I will post my Bali photos in another post. :)
Anyway, let's welcome 2015 with good deeds, good mind and body together! My 2015 resolutions would be to follow my dreams with good faith, to finish my last year of University with good credits, to pay back love to the ones who support me and stand by me through thick and thin as much as I can. I realized that I am not a perfect girl by myself but I have the most awesome family, boyfriend and friends beside me. 2014 was not the best year for me yet I still appreciate every good moments that offered. It is never too late to follow your dreams and to start to appreciate your loved ones. Appreciate your loved ones and never take anyone or anything for granted. Live life to the fullest with no regrets :)

Wish everyone a blessed, healthy and peaceful year ahead ! xoxo



<3 Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment