Jan 17, 2015

My affordable but good buys ($30 and less)


Hello,
It is Saturday again. I am surprised how much each week had gone by so fast. pheww 
Today, I am sharing my affordable but good buys  ( $30 and less ). Well, the foundation is retailed at S$30.90 but I got it under 20% promotion. So, I include in the list. :P I like to find and buy good affordable make up time to time. Who does not like it? So, I will be sharing the products that I got under budget but good in my future posts.

What I got in this year, January is L'oreal true match foundation in shade G3, Etude house V-line slim maker in No 2, Innisfree no sebum mineral powder and Maybelline blush studio blush em in no. 2.







 I will talk about Loreal True Match Foundation first. I got it in shade G3- Golden Beige. They got quite a number of shades to match your skin. It says super blendable liquid foundation and contains hyaluronic acid that makes your skin hydrated all day. I really like this foundation. It matches my skin quite well and like it says, it is easily blendable. The finish is like more matte finish than my other L'oreal lucent magique  foundation which gives me a lot of shine. It has light to medium coverage and most important thing is it lasts long on your skin. Worth the price. I am currently using this foundation 
almost every day. 




shade G3- Golden beige



Next is Innisfree no-sebum mineral powder. The packaging is really small and that's why you can carry with you everywhere unlike other powders. It is translucent powder which absorbs all the sebum from your face. You can apply all over your face or just the areas that you want to control shine. I prefer to use on my T-zone as setting powder. It gives you natural yet matte finish and I really am impressed by this. It really absorbs sebum and I don't even need to use blotting paper to control my T-zone oil throughout the day. Love this too.





Next is Etude house V-line slim maker which includes bronzer and highlighter. They have 2 shades and I got in No.2 Sun pink/Cherry brown. The bronzer is really subtle and it gives you natural contour. I really love this highlighter - gorgeous pinky white color that really looks good on my skin. It gives natural glow look and lasts long on my face. I really like this product and  that makes me wanna get their other shade 01 which has gold color highlighter.
Swatches of Etude house V-line slim maker in shade 2




Final product of my budget buy is Maybelline studio blush blush em blusher in shade 2- I am so energetic. I am blush lover and love to get all blushes although I got tons of colors. :P They have 4 or 5 different shades and this shade is orange/peach color combination. The packaging is so small and it is travel friendly. It is smooth, pigmented and gives you natural color on the face. Good quality for its really affordable price.

See the swatches :)

That is about it for now, guys. Bye. See you again next week.

<3
Violet


2 comments: