Jan 3, 2015

My YSL products review ( Volume Effect Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara and Rouge Pur Couture 52 lipstick )


 Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share about my YSL products  ( Volume Effect Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara and Rouge Pur Couture 52 lipstick ). I got them at Changi airport shop when I went to bali last month. Since I bought from airport, it is cheaper than outside. I was so excited to own them both because YSL mascara is the one that my close friend raved so much. I have always noticed that her eye lashes look so good like wearing false lashes. That's why, I am pretty excited to try this mascara.  YSL rouge pur couture lipstick in shade 52 ( rosy coral is the name if I am not wrong ) was on my Christmas wish list since there are rumors on the web that this color was worn by my favorite korean actress Jun Ji hyun in "You who came from the star" korean drama. I really like her lips in that drama and I can't wait to wear this lipstick. :D

Let's see below for my review details.

I really love YSL packaging and feel so luxurious to hold  them. I can't get enough of this gold color products. 
how pretty are these!! :)



Volume Effect Faux Cils Waterproof mascara


 YSL got different kind of mascaras and I bought the one that my friend recommend. It is waterproof version. They got blue color on the tube in case you mistaken with non waterproof version.



The wand is really slim and it is my favorite type because the slim one is able to reach all your small lashes and easier to apply bottom lashes also. 


Ok. You wanna see my original lashes before using mascara? Here you are!! 

my sad little down lashes 



Side view of my lashes after YSL mascara.See how pretty my lashes became :)

More close up photos of my lashes after using mascara 





Pretty rosy coral color

For YSL lipstick, I really love it too. It is coral based pink color and really nice to wear in summer. It does not dry my lips and it lasts quite long too. 

Rouge Pur Couture in shade 52


I wore this color on bali trip almost everyday. I think it really goes well with every make up look .


me wearing YSL lipstick



A little fun photo of Jun Ji Hyun wearing this lipstick that I found from internet.  hehe I think she really wear this lipstick shade in the drama. :P




Bye guys! See you again next week. Hope you enjoy my review.

<3  
Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment